• Day-to-day processing of invoices, cheques and payment advices;
• Collation and distribution of creditor’s invoices;
• Coding invoices and/or reviewing coding supplied;
• Reconciling creditors accounts and creditors subsidiary ledger on a monthly basis to General Ledger;
• Maintaining cancelled cheques register;
• Handling of creditor’s enquiries and providing various creditors ledger reports;
• Ensuring creditor’s payments are processed within stipulated trading terms;
• Disbursing petty cash fund to petty cash custodian of each subsidiary;
• Reconciling petty cash report with General Ledger in Accounting system;
• Posting revenue transactions from operating activities such as sell tissue and massage chair;
• Performing other duties as assigned by superior.
– Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance and Banking.
– 0-1 years experience in Accounting and/or related field is preferable.
– Attention to detail;
– Basis knowledge of accounting procedures and principles;
– Good in English both speaking and writing;
– Computer Literacy such as Ms. Word, Ms. Excel…etc (QuickBooks is an asset);
– Critical thinking and Analysis skill.
– Good communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills;
– Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while being part of a professional team;
– Good skills in building positive working relationships with a wide range of people.
How To Apply:
Tell: 070 888 060