- Carries out reception work on a rotating with other Sport Coordinators e.g. answering enquires on the telephone and over the counter-books;
- To be responsible for certain administrative work related to the memberships and guest use, as well as gymnasium and health club management;
- Controls the issue and return of towels and locker key to members, guest and their guests.
- High School or University Degree in Hospitality or any related field;
- Minimum 1 year experience in hospitality service;
- Customer service;
- Good Communication and interpersonal skill;
- Good Spoken and Written English/Chinese;
- Presentation skill;
- Physical look: Healthy, pleasant personality, smart, charming, well groomed;
- Attitude: Friendly with positive attitude, enthusiastic;
- Willingness to work flexible hours and assist in other positions as business demands dictate.
Shopping Center Sorya Co., Ltd offers an equal employment opportunity, a competitive remuneration and benefits including 13 month salary, discretionary performance bonus, meal allowance, medical care and attendance bonus as well as career development opportunities.
Interested candidates shall submit CV with current photograph (4 x 6 cm) and cover letter to HR Department at floor B8 of Shopping Center Sorya, located at Trasork Phaem Street, south of the Central Market (Phsar Thom Thmei) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Number: 070 888 060
Closed Date: 30 June 2019