Marketing Executive (Digital)
- Digital Channels Management:
- Assists Head of Marketing in developing marketing plans and strategies for all digital channels;
- Plans, executes, and evaluates all digital channels that align with company strategies including coordination, oversee plans, budgets, and liaises with suppliers;
- Builds and maintains high branding/ public awareness of relevant stakeholders such as tenants, media, agencies, NGOs, local authorities, etc;
- Develops new automation systems/ platforms/ materials to ensure smooth operation of all digital channels;
- Liaises and manages sponsorship events, hosted & un-hosted, within the agreed scope of works;
- Plans and prepares working schedule for Department of Digital;
- Guides the branding for all relevant stakeholders; demonstrates an accurate eye for aesthetics and detail;
- Ensures that a consistent identity/ branding is achieved across all digital channels/ materials and the brand guidelines are followed;
- Assists hand in hand to other Departments (Event, Production, Activation…etc.).
- Research & Development:
- Research and develop the potential trend, channels, and related digital activities to lead the market trend;
- Monitor competitors’ activities and market trend.
- Customer and Public Relation
- Plans, develops and implements Public Relation (PR) strategies and Customer Relation Management (CRM) strategies on Digital Platforms.
- Builds and maintains good relationship with relevant stakeholders such as tenants, media, agencies, NGOs, etc;
- Performs other duties as assigned by superior.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Design or related field;
- Minimum 2 years experience in related field;
- Management and Leadership Skill;
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing;
- Communication and Presentation Skill;
- Good spoken and written English, Chinese is a plus;
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc);
- Skill in design programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, …etc. is preferable;
- Skill in Photography & Videography is preferable;
- Good team work.
Shopping Center Sorya Co., Ltd offers an equal employment opportunity, a competitive remuneration and benefits including 13th month salary, discretionary performance bonus, meal allowance, medical care and attendance bonus as well as career development opportunities.
Interested candidates shall submit CV with current photograph (4 x 6 cm) and cover letter to HR Department at floor B8 of Shopping Center Sorya, located at TrasorkPhaem Street, south of the Central Market (Phsar Thom Thmei) or email to email@example.com.
Contact Number: 070 888 060
Closing Date: 31st August 2020