Event Management Executive
Shopping Center Sorya CO., Ltd is currently operating 3 luxurious shopping malls in Phnom Penh Capital including Sorya Center Point, Sovanna Shopping Center and Ratana Plaza Shopping Center. Now we are seeking dynamic local candidates for the position of:
Event Management Executive
Plans, develops, and executes marketing events/campaigns to maximize the footfalls and purchasing power; Conducts market research and analysis to meet company’s needs. Manages the production of marketing materials (supplier management, budget monitoring, procurement management, and stock management). Public Relation (PR) strategies and Customer Relation Management (CRM) strategies.
1. Event Management:
- Assists Head of Marketing in developing event plans and strategies;
- Plans, executes, and evaluates all events that align with company strategies including coordination, oversees plans, budgets, and liaises with suppliers;
- Builds and maintains good relationship with relevant stakeholders such as tenants, media, agencies, NGOs, local authorities, internal team, …etc.;
- Develops training materials for internal staff and tenants (event management, customer service training, brand guideline training, business plan, etc.);
- Develops new automation systems and platforms to ensure smooth operation of Department of Event (stock control, data collection, reporting, etc);
- Liaises and manages sponsorship events, hosted & un-hosted, within the agreed scope of works;
- Plans and prepares working schedule for Department of Event;
- Guides the branding for all relevant stakeholders; demonstrates an accurate eye for aesthetics and detail;
- Ensures that a consistent identity is achieved across all printed materials and the brand guidelines are followed;
- Provides necessary/ effective support, contents, guideline, and timeline to supporting team;
- Monitors the accuracy of information on the company's website, Facebook, or other Medias.
2. Research & Development:
- Assists Head of Marketing with the conduct and analyzes the event research, trend analysis and strategies; coordinates research activities for the malls (customer studies, footfalls, tenant mix, demographics);
- Monitors and reports on competitors’ activities and market situation.
3. Customer and Public Relation:
- Plans, develops and implements Public Relation (PR) strategies and Customer Relation Management (CRM) strategies;
- Ensures high ROI and customer satisfaction;
4. Performs other duties as assigned by superior.
- Bachelor degree in Sales and Marketing or other related field;
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in event management or marketing;
- Knowledge of marketing fundamental research;
- Event management skill;
- Communication and presentation skill;
- Good spoken and written English, Chinese is a plus;
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc);
- Result-oriented and high commitment;
- Good attitude and inter-personal skills;
- Good team work.
Shopping Center Sorya PLC. offers an equal employment opportunity, a competitive remuneration and benefits including 13 month salary, discretionary performance bonus, meal allowance, medical care and attendance bonus as well as career development opportunities.
Interested candidates shall submit CV with current photograph (4 x 6 cm) and cover letter to HR Department at floor B8 of Shopping Center Sorya, located at Trasork Phaem Street, south of the Central Market (Phsar Thom Thmei) or email to [email protected].
Contact Number: 070 888 060