- Plans, executes, and evaluates all events that align with company strategies including coordination, oversee plans, budgets, and liaises with suppliers;
- Builds and maintains good relationship with relevant stakeholders such as tenants, media, agencies, NGOs, local authorities, internal team, …etc.;
- Develops training materials for internal staff and tenants (event management, customer service training, brand guideline training, business plan, etc.);
- Develops new automation systems and platforms to ensure smooth operation of Department of Event (stock control, data collection, reporting, etc);
- Liaises and manages sponsorship events, hosted & un-hosted, within the agreed scope of works;
- Guides the branding for all relevant stakeholders; demonstrates an accurate eye for aesthetics and detail;
- Ensures that a consistent identity is achieved across all printed materials and the brand guidelines are followed;
- Provide necessary/ effective support, contents, guideline, and timeline to supporting team;
- Assists Marketing Manager in developing event plans and strategies;
- Assists Marketing Manager with the conduct and analyze the event research, trend analysis and strategies; coordinates research activities for the malls (customer studies, footfalls, tenant mix, demographics);
- Monitor and report on competitors’ activities and market situation.
- Performs other duties as assigned by superior.
- Bachelor degree in Sales and Marketing or other related field;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in event management and marketing;
- Event management Skill;
- Communication and Presentation Skill
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Good spoken and written English, Chinese is a plus;
- Result-oriented and high commitment;
- Good attitude and inter-personal skills;
- Good problem solving and opened-mind;
How To Apply:
Telegram: 070 888 060