- Digital Channels Management:
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- replace parts as required
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- test and evaluate new technology
- conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Plans, develops and implements Public Relation (PR) strategies and Customer Relation Management (CRM) strategies on Digital Platforms.
- Builds and maintains good relationship with relevant stakeholders such as tenants, media, agencies, NGOs, etc;
2. Performs other duties as assigned by superior.
- Bachelor Degree of Information Technology/Computer Science
- Understanding on Internet Security & Mikrotik firewall concept
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Good experience in Hardware and Software troubleshoots
- Good commend in English language (Speaking, Writing and Listening)
- Highly responsible for accurate work completion to meet deadline
- Strong interpersonal communication skill, Be honest, teamwork
Shopping Center Sorya Co., Ltd offers an equal employment opportunity, a competitive remuneration and benefits including 13th month salary, discretionary performance bonus, meal allowance, medical care and attendance bonus as well as career development opportunities.
Interested candidates shall submit CV with current photograph (4 x 6 cm) and cover letter to HR Department at floor B8 of Shopping Center Sorya, located at TrasorkPhaem Street, south of the Central Market (Phsar Thom Thmei) or email to email@example.com.
Contact Number: 096 77 05 868 / 070 888 060
Deadline: 10th September 2021